Saturday, May 24, 2008

Memories that will always kept in my deep heart

Time really past very quickly.Almost all my friends went to study already,some go for form 6 and some go to college,i oso waiting to study too.It seem like only yesterday we just finished our SPM.(Just bluffing..he he..actually is very long liao).One day past and the another day follow up,people come,people leave,that is life.It is just like the memories that follow us all the way through our life,any sweet and sour memories will never be forgotten even thought sometimes we may wish to.
How about own memories??It is even hard to forget.I still remember the 1st time i went to study in Kindergarden.That time i dont want to go to school n i cried and cried everytime im told to go to school.Then,i went to primary school,at 1st i still like to cry and dont want to go to school,but as time pasess,i dont cried anymore.I like to play with my friends and talk with them.But that time,im still small and innocent.Until secondary school,i began to feel how hard to gone through a life.I start to understand more things and experience more things too.Sometimes,i will feel like want to give up,but i know i cannot,i must be strong,so that i will success.Until form 4,everyting start to change,a big change from A-Z.I started to experince love besides study.Well,im still putting study in 1st place,so i never mix my problemn emotion with my study.
Talking about love,it really leave many memories for me.For example,the most unforgetful memory is im falling in love with a guy i shouldnt love.Ok,now is story time,my love story.The story start long long ago.......................=.=,ha ha,just kidding.The story began when i was dating with my bf.With him i have chance to know more about my classmate,before im with him,i know nting with my classmate and i seldom communicate with them. This is how i get to know him.Actually i and him not so close,just whenever im boring,and got problem im sure will find him because he is just like,just like an angel for me.He will always cheer me up and make me happy.Maybe is because i like to use him to make my bf jeolous,so i slowly began to have feel with him.But i never hope he will love me,i just hope he will always be my brother,be my angel that cheer me up and help me when i need him.I oso dont want to lose a friend like him.I thought like this i will never lose him,but it seem like after he know my feel,he start to avoid me.Well,it is ok for me,i oso decide to put all the thing related to love away.I oso Break up with my bf,ofcoz not because of him.It is because i dont want to involve in love anymore.Losing a friend will make me feel lonely,and regret.I never thought that our friendship will change,so it is a kind of thing i never expect.Today is his Birthday but i dont have a change to celebrate with him.I ever say i will make a party for him,but now.......well he oso dont need me to celebrate with him.Maybe he oso already forget.But i really hope he will receive my sincerity to be his friend and the best birthday wish.I hope the lucky star i made will deliver my wish for him.I wish him,healthy and happy,n ofcoz doing well in his study.I sure will regret for not celebrate with him,but i can only keep it in my heart.This few days all the memory about his always flash through my mind.I really happy when thing of it.Sometimes i feel lucky oso because if we really are couple,maybe the sweet memory will fade just like me and my ex.
Today my friend sent someting for me,"Life only pass us once,today"s moment becomes tomorrow memory.Enjoy every moment,good or Bad,coz the gift of life is life itself-Happy everyday."It really bring meaning for me.

No comments: