Friday, October 10, 2008

Y wan 2 torture me.....PLS let me go.. I cant stand it anymor...

The game is just started..... After my 1st operation, i thought after i rest for a period of time n bcareful, everything wil run smoothly... bt it didnt... my leg didnt recover at all... it bcome even worse.. the tumour bcome bigger n aggresive.. .

I duno im lucky o unlucky... the tumour is benign n wont spread 2 my other parts of the body, bt it ned time 2 totally get rid of it.. I really hope this is the last operation.. I mean it.. This is the last 1.. PLS!! i dun wan to play the game of life anymor... let me go pls.... dis tumour make me unable 2 cont my study... i feel frustrated of dat... i dun hav any confident 2 self study.. im not a genius...

next week is my midterm, bt bcoz of the operation, i cant concentrate.. i really lost my mind oredi... i squeezed everyting 2gether... i wan 2 do as much ting as i can b4 my operation bcoz i dun wan alang alang... bt will it possible.. i dun hav much time.. i feel tired easily lately n i dun hav mood oso.. wat i suppose 2 do...

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................................GOD!! PLS !!!

No comments: