Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sorry o !!

Dis saturday my college will organised a trip 2 camp permai. My frens owes force me 2 go. Bt i really cant because of my leg. I oso really hope 2 go since this is the 1st trip 2 go wit my collegemate n i can knw more abt my collegemate... Bt im not a healthy gal...my leg got prob, i cant really join their activities... They are goin 2 hav fun, n if i go, i can only c, n they will oso ned to take care n think of my sake. I dun wan 2 b lik dis...

I cant go oso since my parents wont allow. Bcoz of my leg, i cant do anthing, it restrict my life n my movement. whn i c ppl walking normally n no illness, i really envy them. Maybe for most ppl, they wont care hw i walk, o wat happen 2 my leg, as long as it is not fatal... bt i do care...i do mind.... i so scared whn ppl look at me, look at hw i walk........ i........ i oredi duno wat can i do nw.........

No comments: