Monday, June 23, 2008

Oouch....My Heart

For about several months i didnt chat with my brother.I do hope to talk to him keep in touch with him.Finally last Wednesday i got the chance to sms with him,im so happy.I really hope we can be friend once more.He really can cheer me up and let me forget all my problems.After talking wit him i feel relax and my whole body become very light.The feel is really good.I know he wont care wat ever happen,but i hope i can tell him in my heart he will forever be my brother.Since i alwys call him brother that mean i never think of anything that shldnt be happen.Ya,i ever say i got feel with him,but i just want to keep it in my far end of my heart.But,will he ever know this???

And for my ex,well he is a person whom i can trust and tell him my problems.We still got keep in touch wit each other.Last night he asked me why we cant be together,i really dont know what should i say.I can feel the pain in my heart,very painful,i can feel the miss,but i just duno why i dont want to accept him anymore.i do feel heartache,i oso dont know why.My heart and my brain give me different signal.Im very rasional,but my heart seem already split into two part,one for my bro n one for my ex,dats why i cannot choose.Maybe i shldnt involve in love at the moment.

My condition now just like in a mandarin song that sound lik this:心里有话想说,心里的痛很痛。。。。。。

No comments: