Saturday, June 7, 2008

SALE,SALE,SALE,everywhere sale

It has been along time i didnt go out because i cannot walk.Now,i can walk a bit,but not like normal people that natural la,and sometime feel hard to walk.Last time,walking is easy,now is hard for me.So pity!!!Ok,since i know i can start to walk,i began to go SHOPPING.Now,every thing increase in prices like rice and oil,people life become more difficult now,but i spent more than before just to go shopping.
I go from one shopping mall to another during that few days of holidays.I walked for hours and hours.Well,i do hope my leg wont have too much pressure.I went to BOULEVARD and THE SPRING to buy clothes.Even though got discount,10%,20%,50%,but the the clothes there are still expensive because all are branded like Nicole,Diesel,Rock,Vios,Emilio and more......The cloth there are so beautiful and ofcoz the price also very 'beautiful'.Heh heh....Despite of the price,i still buy a few clothes.one jacket RM99,one skirt RM99,one tshirt,RM80,ONe jean RM150,one spectacle with coloured lens RM250........This is the type of clothes that i used to buy,and until today i still havent finished buying.I duno RM1000 enough for me to spend in one day or not.I plan to go shopping again tomorrow and next week.he he
Wow,now economic not good ah,my dad work and need to feed 5 people,and my college fee oso.Hey girl,dont spend too much,u know how hard to earn money,dont be a spendthrift.Now,buy rice also need to think carefully,dont spend the money on branded clothes anymore.Learn how to save.THINK BEFORE U SPEND.

No comments: