Friday, June 13, 2008

Swinburne vs UCSI

Choices,choices,choices...........everyday i have to make choices,im almost crazy about it.But today,i dont have to think anymore,everything is solve,want or dun want,the thing cannot be returned anymore.
At first,im thinking which college to go.Now no ned lo.Ya,it cant be denied that Swinburne is better than UCSI,i also like Swinburne more than UCSI,but after thinking from many aspect i finally choose UCSI.This is because my father like me to study diploma in biotechnology,it is cheaper,more choices to complete my degree and shorter time.While,Swimburne,it is costly,longer time,n less choices 4 me to complete my degree.Besides that,my condition now is not suitable to go swimburne that has a lot of people.
If go to UCSI,i can complete my degree in KL or Australia with more college to choose.And,i can complete my degree in just 1 year,that mean i only study for 3 and half year then im a degree holder.I also can proceed to Master with a younger age.Meanwhile in Swimburne,i can complete my foundation here,then continue 1 year of degree then one the second year transfer to Swimburne in Australia.That mean i cant choose another college and it take 4 years or longer for biotechnology.But if go aus,i can pay malaysia fee in Swinburne,but not UCSI.
I like swinburne much more than UCSI,but i dun hav jodoh with Swin so i hav to let it go.Hope i can start my new life in UCSI.

No comments: