Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friends

It is another day again.One day past and the other day follow up.Since my SPM,i have not seen my schoolmates and tuitionmates for about 4 months.Tonight,i went out with my parents and we went to 'Fork and Knife restaurant and cafe' to eat.We planned to go to The Spring to buy doughnut but the people all queue up like a dragon,so my dad didnt buy for me.Thats why we appear at that new opening western food restaurant and knock into my schoolmate(Maureen).She is my formal classmate during Form 3,then when in Form 4,we were in different classes.
We are not friend,but just know each other.And i ever invite her to my gathering too.We wave to each other at first,and then when she was about to leave,she talked to me.Now,she is studying multimedia at Swimburne,that means she will be my collegemate again.She is more beautiful and look elegant now.
On the way home,i saw another tuitionmate.I dont know her well,just roughly know something about her.Meeting those two old friends make me think of my school time.How i rushed for tuition after school,the time i spend on doing homework and revision,how i spend my time with my friends and etc.Those school time memories will left behind as time past because i will have to go on with my life and more and more memories will be created.
Thinking of my school time,i really have fun time with my classmates.Since primary school,my class were like monkey and they were very funny.So,we always laugh during lesson times.I still remember during form 3,my Sejarah teacher is very funny.The ways he taught us were interesting.But at the same time we afraid of him.He is fierce and like to ask us questions.He also bring "rotan" to class just like in primary school.
Well,there is also time which i acted silly in school.In Malaysia map,where is Sabah located???Sure many will know the answer.But in form 3,when geography teacher asked me,i dont know how to answer.Actually i know the answer,but im not sure and no confident.The main reason is because i havent prepare for the class,im doing my own work that time,thats why i dont know what to do when teacher ask me that.How embarassing!!!!!!!!But actually,it is not a big deal,at least i can learn from mistakes.I never pay attention on our Malaysia map,from that day onwards i studied our Malaysia map till i can recognised every cities and states in Malaysia.My friends are the one who help me how to recognise the states,so i really have to thank them.Ha ha....
When i heard that many of my schoolmates will go to swimburne to study,i feel relief because i know that im not alone.I got people that i know,even thought different batch,studying there.I got friends in there.Im not alone in facing those strangers.I will have new friends and more over i will have a strong friendship with my old friends.
FRIENDSHIP NEVER LAST.

No comments: