Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God's Will-fate

Everyone living in this world will have ups and downs time,it depends on how people deal with it.Nobody can live smoothly without having difficulty in life including me.I always thought that nothing bad would ever happen to me.Well,of course some comman bad luck might happen like fail in exam,fell down n bleed,quarrel with friends and family and etc.But,i never think something like accident,having disease or those serious cases would ever happen 2 me.
Last year after my nightmares(SPM),i went to work at a kindergarden near my house,i think it is fun and interesting since it was my first job,but when i went home i noticed that my right angkle is swollen.I dont pay much attention to it because i think maybe it was just spraining,so just left it.3 months past and my leg still didnt recover and it pains too.So,after my vacation,my dad brought me to hospital for examination.It was the 4th day of CNY.I went for xray and done MRI.When the xray film came out,i know something was wrong already but i pretend i dont know anyting so that my family wont feel sad.But once the MRI report came out and the doctor said i need to undergo an operation,i know i cant hide my feeling anymore.I started to cry in the hospital.My dad feel sad seeing me like that.There was something inside my bone,n part of my bone was missing.I ned to take out that "thing"(i dont know what it is) and take some of my hip bone plus artificial bone to refill the hole there.
After going home,i also cried and of course i feel scared too.I never expect this thing would ever happen to me.At night when lie on my bed,i too frightened to sleep.My mind started to think of those nonsense things.I wonder what if i cant wake up anymore the next day,what if i sleep till return to God,what if i cant wake up after the operation.........and what if i cant live till 18.From that day onwards,i only sleep after 1pm or making myself very tired before going to sleep.Well,in the first 3 night,i tried to comfort myself and i do sleep well.BUT the night before my operation,no matter what i do,i cant tear myself away from being fear,so i cried again.
Soon,the big day came,16 feb,i would not forget that 'special day".That is the last day i walk before undergo my operation. In the operation room,doctors doing their job,and me lying down on the bed and waiting for the doctor in charge to come.10 minutes later,i close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.When i woke up,operation had done.But im too tired,so continue to sleep for the whole day.Since then i cant walk until i fully recover.At first,i cant accept it because im normal but cannot step on the floor.Sleep also hard.As times past,it slowly recover,and i slowly can walk a bit.I finally return to my normal life.
But now,i know that im a normal person that will face with challenges and ups and downs of life.I have to accept the fate giving by God.God giving me a weak body,and i should know how to take care of it.Not every thing is bad,just think positively,and be happy all the ways through our lifes.

No comments: