Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 month in Sedaya

This 1 month in Sedaya College really made me experience a lot of things. I get to knw many new friends and have a new prospect on life. Life seem different for me now because it is no longer same as in secondary school. We are like a big girls and boys there. No longer control by many strict rules.

I every Thursday will go out to eat wit my frends and we are having so much fun. Once in a week, i have to help college doing things oso bcoz i got apply for schlarship. N it is really fun when do it with many ppl. We oso very bsy doing assignment and experiments bt i no longer feel as stress as i in secondary school bcoz of exam. Dat time im the top student, i cannot lose even for 1 time, i really feel so much stress. Nw, i finally free coz i only compete wit myself. Well, there is also time i feel sad n depressed bcoz of a guy in my DBT class. He is so disturband and lik to disturb me. He oso lik 2 stick 2 me n i really scared of him. Im not gonna talk much abt dis guy and make my blog full of his bad things.

I oso have a new bro. At 1st, i never talk to him, only after recently we chat very often. He is nice and kind. We hav a lot of things in comman n i feel great ti hav him as my fren n bro. I wan tel him, 'welcome to my world' , bcoz i closed my world 2 any1 b4, nw im trying to open it to everyone. Maybe i cant really do it, bt i knw, Bui,Hui, Kim, Yimo, SWL, and LYY will knw my world very well. Bt bcoz some of them r my formal classmate, n we long time no c n keep in touch, there is a feeling of strange oredi.

2day im not very happy. Y ??? well, i dun wanna to mention. i really hope got some1 bside me, i just think 2 much. Nobody will be bside nw........ im all alone 2 cope wit everything. I wan cry,i wan tell the world hw cool my heart r nw, hw empty inside, bcoz nobody gonna knw hw hapi im in college. Hw lonely im, hw depressed im...........Mayb i dun seem unhappy, bt my heart told me to cry............ n i really cry.....hw stupid im...........Dun cry......

Ned 2 calm down, so hav 2 leave.......

No comments: