Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What the hell with me ????????????

Talking about luv life shld not be involve in my life nw, bt i really miss something dat i ever gone through...Nw, everynight im watching a drama, n the couple inside ther make me think of many things. N the touching luv story from the goodybook make me more appreaciate wat i ever gone through. Bt i still hav 2 confess that i dun knw wat my heart wan, i only knw dat it is vry nice to be luv...I duno who i luv, i duno who i can luv, i oso duno y i wan 2 b in luv.............

Bt watching that drama something make me think of myself, i do feel heartache, and i feel the miss.......i hope 2 b with him........... i ned him........ bt i cannot do that........... i wan break up 1st, i luv other guy, im the 1 who r guilty and i cannot forgive myself.........

I duno wat shld i do............. izit true wat the book said? i hav depressent??? ...................... i realy duno...........i think i ned a psyco......

No comments: