Thursday, August 21, 2008

Old classmates

Yesterday i went to watch movie with my old classmates. I feel nothing actually, neither i feel weird nor strange. Just feel normal. We went to watch Meet the Dave at 12.30 noon. Before i went to watch movie, i got class, and Ms Liew bring us out to do research. 1st we went to boulevard, but the hypermarket is closed, so we went to coldstorage, at there we really feel no face. I wont ever want go back to that mall again.. wonder y?????????? bcoz..................i dun wan 2 say.....................

Ok...........go back 2 our topic.........after watching movie, we went to Tun Jugah, Parkson and places near there...Cant remember well....We have so many ppl and we all separate out. I oso duno i wat i do the whole afternoon wasting my time fooling around with those classmate. I dun really called them as fren, bcoz, we dun really owes chat, or really care for each other.

Then at nite, i went to Food fair. At there, i Leave the group.....i wan 2 be on my own and enjoy 2 be alone in the food fair. 1st time 2 go alone n buy so many food. Ha Ha...........And 1st time i go enjoy the view of garden n sit there and talk with bro kim. Ha ha..Im so happy and enjoy..... I oso got the chance walk with Bro Hui to the garden there. Ha ah.............well, got 2 bro wit me at the same time, i shld feel happy..........

Bt yest i dun really feel happy.......when talk with them, i feel my life is so complicated. In such a short period of time, many things have happen 2 me.........i feel so......i duno hw i feel, bt do feel i have gone through a lot of things in such a short period of time......who will ever know..........What a bad life i hav.....but i never blame any1, i dint blame the God, i oredi tink as simple as possible, try 2 hav a simply life as possible..........i really tired of my life..............really tired...................Wow, write until here oredi wan cry...........I think im not gonna proceed..........goodnite!!

No comments: