Saturday, August 2, 2008

A wonderful day

Since i started my college life, im so bsy..even saturday and sunday oso need to do assignment.Althought we were given 1 week time,bt if i dun finish it 1st, later my workload will be getting more and more.Ok, lets forget abt it,lets talk about my wonderful day.

This morning i woke up and watched tv.I watched 'The Dread Dracula and....' i 4get the tittle..well,anyway,it is a nice movie. Then, i went to bath n had my lunch. Then, i went to do my assignment until my student came. I taught her for about 2 hours then i watched tv an read story. It is really a touching love story for me. I havent finish reading it because my dad want to bring me out. I wan to go boulevard, bt ther was a function goin on, so crowded, so i didnt manage to go.Then, i went 2 pc fair. It is so crowded oso..i hav to climb up n down the stair case.Haiz..my legs really tired...I saw my neighbour selling pc accessories at ther n a few familiar faces,bt didnt c those i wan 2 met.When i was abt to go back,my parents saw their old friends and me oso saw my friend Lian Kiat n his friends. He seem fatter..ha ha...sori to say dat...dun be angry..

At ther i oso can c firework, mayb is from the Kuching Fest...so beautiful, and tonight is so windy, the view ther oso are nice. I feel relax and enjoy. Just lik living in another world. I suddenly feel lik flying, very freedom and happy. Well, if got my love one with me, even nice. Bt, is nice oso to be alone. 2nite the city was so merrier...I really hope the time will stay ther, at that minute and stay at that second longer...I guess i knw wher i will go next time if im unhappy...So, my friends,do u knw wher to find me when im sad or angry..yea,taman kereta...ha ha...

Now happy time is past..ned to go back to my normal life, stop dreaming n keep working...i still hav a lot of assignment to do..im so lazy.......bt wat to do...

No comments: