Sunday, July 27, 2008

A road lead to another

Before i choose to go UCSI,my choice is Swinburne.So,if i dun go 2 Sedaya,2mrw i will be goin to Swinburne studying foundation.I keep wondering wat my life will be if i go swin???wat if i dun go 2 sedaya open day at the 1st place???Wat wil happen if i choose 2 go swin??Wil it better than nw??

WEll,one road lead to another.If i go swin 2mrw,then i will not knw how my life will me at sadaya.Nw im at sadaya,so i will never knw wat will happen to me in swin.There are so many road to choose from,n we never knw wat will happen 2 us if we choose the road we didnt choose in the 1st place.Good or bad we oso duno.

Will i happier or feel more enjoy??will i........there r so many unsolve Q in my mind.Well,im just thinking 2 much.2mrw i will be goin to sedaya 2 study my biotech..............No choice anymore...good or bad,regret or not,i still hav 2 cont my road till it finish coz it is a one way street no U-turn.

No comments: