Monday, July 21, 2008

Feeling lost

Nw im studying at UCSI for abt one week.N i feel the course that i take is hard for me.I dun like bio,nt 2 say dun lik,it is the subj dat is hard to study.If nw im doing it with my formal classmate,well,maybe it will be stress 4 me bt i think at least im nt alone in the track.Nw,my class only 3 ppl,one of it transfer to swinburne,n im not really knw them well, n maybe i still could not adapt to the atmosphere there or maybe......
In short,im feeling im just alone going through this process.I feel dat im alone going to fight witout anyone guiding me or with me whn i ned someone wit me.I will be sad of going choosing this road n hard 4 me to going through,bt until i still havent really regret,i hope i wont regret in the future too.....
Last time i got my friends,Ah Bui and Hui wit me going through a process like exam n study bt nw im leaving alone.I duno which of the guy will be with me going through this road,bt i really hope both of them be with me whenever i need them...im really tired..i afraid i cannot gone through it......I must tell myself i hav to...

No comments: