Sunday, July 13, 2008

A new life

2nite my dad and all my aunt celebrated birthday wit me at BDC (皇上皇〕。Well,i celebrate it early bcoz everyone is free tonite and 2mrw i will b going 2 sch.My 1st day to UCSI.
Well,im going 2 make a brief summary before my real birthday and my new life begin.

Mon (7/7)
Well,as normal,i watched tv,online,playing games n chatting.Ah meow still wit me dat time,so i played wit him.Until dat nite,Ah bui came 2 bring me 2 Intelligent Tuition Centre to met Janet as she wan giv me thing to prepare 4 my tuition class.

Tues(8/7)
No ned to mention those normal routines la,everyday is the same.At night i went to Intelligent to start my 1st class of teaching english. Maybe im new,so the students dun dare to be naughty.There are 3 of them-2boys,1 gals and 1 absent.I knw they r vry naughty n noisy by their look,just they afraid to show it since they nt familiar to me.Maybe few days later,they will show me their 'real face'.And 2day oso ah meow has left me when ah bui bring me to Tuition centre,he took it away.I so sad.

Wed(9/7)
Still the same,as usual.Days time usually is the same 4 me everyday.At night if im not watching tv or online,then im teaching my cousin tuition Mandarin.So,i taught him 4 abt 2 hours,i really tired to teach sometimes,but it is my dream 2b a teacher-tuition teacher.2day i still mis my ah meow a lot.

Thurs(10/7)
Times really past very quickly,when i online n play games,i never knw how much time has run away.After play game,i giv tuition 2 a kindy 3 gal,she is nt so clever,so nt easy to teach.i really angry wit her sometimes till i pull her ear gently.But still not effect 4 her.She is quite slow in learning.Then i went out 2 hav a drink wit Jonathon-my tuitionmate.He bring me there n home.We had our drink at Kaya n Toast.Well,he is quite a nice guy,im glad 2 hav a friend lik him.I hope 2 hav more dis kind of friends.I never 4get abt my ah meow.

Fri (11/7)
Nting special,still dull n same.At night i dun giv tuition bcoz my cousin change it to Sunday since he is having his exam on Monday.So,i just watched tv n online.

Sat(12/7)
I woke up early in the morning and start to play game again.Until about 12 something i giv myself sometime to relax b4 my kindy 3 gal come 4 tuition.Then i watched smallville.Then,i went out.I didi went to satok sugarbun to eat spaggeti.So full....

Ok,and then 2day,bla bla bla...oredi mention...n nw is my time to sleep since 2mrw ned to sch liao..rest 4 so long,finally returned 2 sch....So lazy...Nighty nighty...

No comments: