Monday, July 7, 2008

Hard to Say GooDbYe



Yesterday i saw dat guy again at Tun Jugah.Well,i duno who he is,but he seem familiar to me.He is indeed my Schoolmate, i think.The first time i saw him was at Sarawak Plaza,he was having a drink wit his friends,i suppose.Then,the second time i saw him was on the busy street near BDC.My dad drove through there and i accidentally saw him walking with his friends,if im not mistaken.I duno it is a coincidence or wat.I just know dat i never met a guy for many times in just a short period of time.Even my friends i never met them.well,lets forget about it,2day my topics is about a new comer-a KITTEN.




Last week,a black n white kitten came to my house.Since,it is small,no mother with it and hide in my backyard,so we kept it.It likes to meow,probably finding his mum or when he hungry,so i called it 'AH MEOW'.It is so cute,naughty and playful.It will climb tree,play ball,and chase insects.The ways he act really attract me and i like it so much especially when he run here n there.




Ah meow is very clean oso.He know where to go when he needs to go'toilet'.I still remember when he first come,he so afraid of us,when he saw us,he will run into his hiding place.Nw,my grandpa so sayang it,n me too.We give him eat 4 times a day,bath once a week,n play with it.He oso no longer afraid of us.N always tried to sneak into my house.He is sooooooooooooooo CUTE that i like it soooooooooooooooo MUCh.But,my mum dun like it because my nose is sensitive wit fur,and she afraid the cat's fur will fly everywhere in the house.So,wat to do,giv to ppl lo.



I plan to giv to my ex.Well,i dun trust he will take good care of it.But,that is the only choice i got.At least i can know Ah meow 's condition and ensure that it got freedom.If giv to my relativ,sur he will be locked and oso wit dogs around.If throw it sumwhere else,i afraid he will be torture and cant eat or sleep well or maybe being bully by other cats.Haiz,i really duno who can take good care of it.I know my ex wont,i dun trust him after all,but wat to do.I really worry about my kitten if i giv to him.I oso dun wan to separate wit my kitten.Haiz...............I cant say goodbye to it.I goona mis him so much.Oh..my'ah meow'...i wan spend time wit it before it gone..........i sure will mis his voice..meow meow meow.......

No comments: