Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birhtday !!!!!!!!!!

2day is my birthday.Im old lo,18 years old..he he...oredi grown up,but just my age la,my thinking still nt so mature la...he he...Anyway,im happy wit myself nw,so no ned to change much just bcoz of my age.

This morning i went 2 UCSI college.We had orientation around 9am n finished around 10am.My biotech class got 3 person n all r girls.Actually there r 4,another 1 is a guy,but thrn he said he dun wan study anymore.He is from Swimburne n has finished his foundation course.He wan 2 study biotech so change to UCSI.But after listen 2 wat The principle said,he decided 2 go back to Swinburne n finished his degree.After the orientation,we got talk 4 about an hour,he seem odd 4 me...well,i still nt familiar in there,so feel all of them r weird.

Just nw,my dad bought me a mango cheese cake,mee,chicken n veg 2 celebrate my birthday wit my own family.My birthday wish is 2 get rich $$$$$..ha ha....ok,nw is my new start...4om 2mrw onwards,i will b goin 2 start my lesson,but my leg make me feel im diff from my collegemate.2day,i feel pain when i walk,i cant even step on it....haizzz....

No comments: