Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fear....Scare.....Confused....Sad

My Ah Meow has gone.My ex has taken it.I really mis him very much dat i will cry over it.Well,maybe it sound funny to cry over a cat,but i really sayang it,dats y i will feel sad and tak sanggup tinggalkan dia.but wat 2 do,he hav to go.

My ex and i always 纠缠不清,i really hope it will be over,but then now ah meow is wit him,i think is hard for me to clear our relationship.Haiz...Hope time can change everything.I dun wan ppl misundstand dat we still couple,dats all.

Dat day i went to consult the doc again and he said dat i can do most of the things dat normal ppl can do.I just cannot carry heavy load,run,jump or any sport activities.I feel glad to hear it.But today,i feel the pain on my angkle when walk or move it.I really scared because yest i wan to prevent my grandma from falling down so i went to suuport her n put too much effor on my leg.I really scared.i dun dare to let my family know abt it.

My other leg too got prob since early.I got tel my family once.but then maybe they hav forgotten.Nw i too scared to face it after my operation.I dun dare to remind my family again.I scared to c the doc again.I dun wan to hear any more bad news abt my leg again.I dun wan to bcome cacat.The feeling is too horrible.

Since small,i hav a weak body,i really duno hw to cont my life if i ned to face illness for the rest of my life..............

No comments: