Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just write for fun

Tonight i dunno wat 2 write in my blog,but i feel wan to write something.Only got 2 days left before my birthday and oso my school day.This is really a long holiday for me,n a lot of things happen during my long long holidays.All sweet,sour,bitter n spicy taste memories happen during dis holidays.

Starting after my SPM,1st time i went to work,1st time 2 realise my dream as a teacher,1st time went to Sabah,1st time went for xray n doing MRI,1st time went for operation,1st time use wheelchair,learn how to walk,1st time learn driving and pass my lisence test,n oso quarrel wit my family 4 a few times,break up wit bf and 1st time talk 2 my family abt my problems.

Well,everything got it 1st time,but i hope some of the event will only happen for one time bcoz 1 time is oredi enough 4 me..hope some of it will ne the 1st n last time dat i face....

No comments: