Monday, July 7, 2008

First Night

Yesterday night was my first night go into my bedroom to sleep after my operation.It is already about 5 months i sleep in the living room,i really dun get used to it when go upstair.I look into my bedroom n the surrounding,i dun really feel familiar wit it,duno y.

I lie on my bed n start thinking of my Kitten dat will leave me.I feel sad....WELL,im just too sentimental and sensitive...But,i really x sanggup tinggalkan anak kucing tu.Haiz,wat to do..It is too noisy and naughty.My mum always complain.

After dat,i think of my bro.Because i know dat when i face a situation like dis,he sure can calm me down.But,now he no longer help me get out of this.I hav to face it myself.Haiz....well,i guess dats all i wan to say,nw i gonna c my Ah Meow.................

No comments: