Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life in UCSI

So fast,i already study at UCSI 4 1 week.Well,my biotech class only got 3 gals n 1 boy.Life at there is ok,not so crowded and the teachers r nice.The only thing that make me feel dizzy is the subjects dat i study.I study general bio and intro 2 biotech 4 dis 2 mths semester.I really duno wat the lecturers r talking abt.I once r top student in school nw i will become the last student liao...uwahhhh.....

I oso have made friends with my classmate,mayb we still duno each other well,bt i hope time can make us become good friends and i can hav more friends.Im so bsy lately,teaching tuition,study and doing assignment.But i think it is more meaningful then after my operation.

Ok la,ned to do my assignment.........Ohya,1 more thing,last nite i chat with 007,n he really make me feel much relax.THx 007............

No comments: